American Gold Star Mothers, Inc. is a 501( c ) 3 national nonprofit Veterans Service Organization (VSO) founded in Washington, DC in 1928, incorporated, and chartered by the United States Congress.
- We honor the memory of the Fallen
- We serve our country, state and community through volunteering
- We promote patriotism and respect for our nation
- We extend emotional, peer and resource support to all Gold Star Mothers and their families
- We are mothers whose children died while in military service; died as a result of that service, or are MIA
- We perpetuate the noble principles for which they fought and died
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF AMERICAN GOLD STAR MOTHERS, INC. TAMPA BAY